The bath room is near by the room of just two step and offered shampoo, hair conditioner, body cleanser, facial cleanser, toothpaste and towel.
- Guest Access
- - You can use private room and own bathroom including shower and toilet.
- You can share living room and kitchen with a family of four together.
- Breakfast will be served around 7:00 to 8:00 in the morning: Toasts with homemade yogurt and jam, eggs, coffee, cereal and milk.
- Free parking is available for rental car.
- You can *freely* go in/out my house in anytime to enjoy Korean unique night culture and tour spots. We'll let you know pin numbers both building's main gate and house door.
- Interaction with Guests
- We are happy to assist guests as comfortable as
possible. My son and daughter love to assist foreign guests and keep in
touch after leaving. If you have any questions about Jeju tour, please
feel free to ask me. ( If you don't know what to do, what to see and how
to go around in Jeju island, just give me a message we'll help you)
Welcome to beautiful Jeju Island! :)
- The Neighborhood
- Jeju old downtown is central city and packed with various shops and gourmet restaurants. You can easily access to all tour spots of around Jeju island with public bus lines. You can enjoy slow tour experiences of Jeju's nature and folk.
- Getting around
- 1. Convenient public transportation 5 minutes walking distance from the bus stop.
2. Two bus stops far from Bus terminal (all of City Bus, Intercity Bus), so you can travel to Seogwipo, Jungmun area easily via public transportation.
3. Lots of restaurants, bars, hypermarkets, Jeju traditional markets are just nearby. You can go those place by foot for sightseeing.
4. Nearby Attraction: Samsunghyeol, Yongduam, Gwandeokjeong, Jeju Folk Museum
For more information, please refer to Air B&B homepage.